Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking and admiring the art thread for today and it disappeared. What happened and why? If the admins want to pull a thread, at least give some sort of reason so folks know what to post and not to post.

Christopher Morris

·
Registered
380 Posts
that sucks topher as i always look forward to seeing the art from here every friday helps my day at work, and it allows me to see what peole are doing and figure out who i want to do some painting for me. lets turn this one into a thread. i dont have any cool art but just saying.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, crazy I even had posted soemthing this week on it....and I dont even show my post in my statistics either. bummer

·
4,048 Posts
I'll be the contrarian and say: Maybe because there wasn't much (if any) traditional american motorcycle art in it...
Direct from a PM from the Dragon himself...

Dragon said:
Re the Art threads, main topic is that it's motorcycle-related...many spin off-tangent into skateboard, car/truck pics, graffitti etc. But optimally we'd like original art, drawings of bikes, or especially artful photos. Custom-fabbed parts and latest-jobs by painters/stripers is an exception allowed re the general rule "no Biz on the board".

So, "essay"....re fiction or semi-, motorcycle stories....should work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.