Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with Freddy Hernandez? I wanted to take a look at his website and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Anyone have a clue what's up? Is he still making springers? I thought he was, but maybe things have changed. Someone fill me in!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
caffeine said:
did you try giving a call? it kills me when people think that just cuz a website isnt there people went outta business!
Well, the world has moved to online commerce these days...

-Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with Freddy Hernandez? I wanted to take a look at his website and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Anyone have a clue what's up? Is he still making springers? I thought he was, but maybe things have changed. Someone fill me in!
Hi, I just saw Freddie this weekend at a SpitFire bike shop party.

Little Freddy is doing just fine and is planning a party for his shop.

Best Regards,
Jon Bradley

Long Live., " Denver Mullins "

·
Registered
255 Posts
They only have 19 posts.... Prob saw him this past weekend, did a search here and found this thread, and was trying to be helpful.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you aren't on the internet you don't really exist.
yes is true!!! the best method for us of overseas to buy some part is the web, it's better for the language etc, at telephone who don't speak english very well it's really hard.
the shop must have the internet site and answer e-mail to do a serious business ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts