Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm in the midst of re-wiring my bike (a question about changing from positive to negative ground will follow shortly) & I am looking for just a clean little horn button as I am loosing the relatively clunky horn/turn signal one I had.
Any suggestions?
I used a little round doorbell button once for an automatic trunk & thought it might be kind of cool.....they light up and I am simple minded.
:D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Faust said:
Choppers don't have horns, just loud pipes.
Ha!
I knew that was coming!
I've always said the horn is at the end of my right arm....but Massachusetts inspection laws don't see eye to eye with me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh...
I was thinking something maybe a little less......intrusive?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See =Mike=, THIS is why I have to move to California...the stuff just grows on trees out there!

Chris....I am going ot get out there if I have to kill someone in the process.
I'll give a call before the weekend.

·
Registered
170 Posts
There is something classically chessy about this kind here, I might use one if I ever decide to get my bike inspected...this fine specimen will cost ya $2.00 on the DoitYoSelf online Superstore.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Richie said:
Ha!
I knew that was coming!
I've always said the horn is at the end of my right arm....but Massachusetts inspection laws don't see eye to eye with me.
Put one of these on for inspection then take it off after if you dont' want or need a horn:
http://www.partybox.co.uk/details.asp?product=4805

According to your state laws, you need a "horn or other means of signalling"...doesn't say how loud it has to be or what kind.....just a thought.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I gotta do a little more research on how the law is worded but the bicycle horn may be the way to go......although the Doc Martin speaks volumes somtimes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts