Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asked this before but wanted to give it another try...
I´m gonna be in California from Sept.06 and wondering if there is any party, swap or show going on the weekend 8. to 10. September. Anybody know something? Don´t has to be in NorCal only. It´s gonna be a roadtrip for us anyway.

Saw that there is the Highperformance-Swap in Longbeach at that time. Does anybody know if it´s worth to go? Bike Stuff there?

Regards,
Gerry

·
Registered
227 Posts
Gerry said:
Asked this before but wanted to give it another try...
I´m gonna be in California from Sept.06 and wondering if there is any party, swap or show going on the weekend 8. to 10. September. Anybody know something? Don´t has to be in NorCal only. It´s gonna be a roadtrip for us anyway.

Saw that there is the Highperformance-Swap in Longbeach at that time. Does anybody know if it´s worth to go? Bike Stuff there?

Regards,
Gerry
I work for the guys that put that show on so I can probably help ya'll. If you're strictly looking for bike stuff the Hi Performance meet won't satisfy you, it's almost entirely hot rod/muscle car/ high performance related car parts and very little bike stuff shows up. There are of course tool vendors and what not. If your still in town the Cycle Show and Swap in Long Beach will be on 9/24, and it's 100% bike related stuff. Check out our website for pictures to give you an idea www.toppingevents.com. Hope this helps, we wouldn'ty want you to show up and be dissappointed.
- Bardahl

·
Registered
896 Posts
The primer nats are the weekend before and billetproof is the weekend after. Both should have some cycle stuff at the swap meets. Looks like you guys will be here for a bum weekend. But there's still plenty of fun stuff to do and see.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Voneville said:
The primer nats are the weekend before and billetproof is the weekend after. Both should have some cycle stuff at the swap meets. Looks like you guys will be here for a bum weekend. But there's still plenty of fun stuff to do and see.
Gonna be at the Burnoutparty at Roaddogcycle in Denair/CA at the billetproof-weekend. Man...too bad that all the cool things happen at the same time. Think I have to go over there more often. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
speedy3s said:
billet proof is way better than the burn out party at bobs shop
Thanks speedy. Been to the billetproof show two years ago. Was a cool thing. Well...Bob is a good friend of mine, so no question where to go that weekend. :)

@Oklahoma:
Billetproof is at September 16´th in Antioch. More infos can be found here:
http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/nor-cal/show.htm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.