Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Same here, I'll have something to put up when I get home today. But I fear that all the pissing matches that came up a few weeks back may have ruined the friday art deal.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Not really art. Just some shots I took this week of the Crusty Old Bastard. 72 Ironhead. Got some work to do on her this winter.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I just bought a nissan because at $3 a gallon I can't afford to drive my Cutlass and there are a lot of days where my bike won't cut it. BUT I can't stand driving an ordinary vehicle....so I decided to paint it today.

I think I am gonna cover the whole car in striping....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Uh oh, I smell ART CAR. Next time we see this thing, I'll bet it's covered with rye grass and rhinestones.

You make me smile, Bi Gal!
big_al said:
I just bought a nissan because at $3 a gallon I can't afford to drive my Cutlass and there are a lot of days where my bike won't cut it. BUT I can't stand driving an ordinary vehicle....so I decided to paint it today.

I think I am gonna cover the whole car in striping....

·
Registered
617 Posts
Fredo said:
...But I fear that all the pissing matches that came up a few weeks back may have ruined the friday art deal.
:confused:

·
Registered
825 Posts
JEB said:
Uh oh, I smell ART CAR. Next time we see this thing, I'll bet it's covered with rye grass and rhinestones.

You make me smile, Bi Gal!
I know the car seems a bit gay...with the lace and everything...but I wanted to try it.....fuck it....I don't care....

I think I am going to do a flying eyeball on the trunk with the wings being made out of old spent ammo (brass) I have lying around.....I have a five gallon bucket of the stuff....I keep thinking I will pull out the reloader some day but I never do.....

·
Registered
825 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
Instant Chopper, just add water......and.....ummm....something else I am sure......

·
Registered
825 Posts
Humm, does this count?

My girl's art I am selling on e-bay......there are others too...all pinups....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have not had much time for painting lately so I figured I'd try my hand at photography.

1959 XLH from Mid-Ohio

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts