Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I just got it for puttin' around the neighborhood. 1957 Vespa imported from Italy very recently...
Sorry if this is too off topic.

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
Antibilly said:
Digging it man....Theyve got two wheels so why not......dont let the big kids pick on ya about the fat girls and scooters stuff
There's only one thing I have to say......

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
my missus has got a 1958 125cc Vespa. We use it for cruzing the hotrod shows along with the Trump and BSA. Even took it down the strip, a flag start non timed 1/8 mile, what a blast. It seems most of the hotrod guys loved it (well they were all laughing) and even get some pics in Custom Car mag.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I wish I could magically transform the 79 Vespa I'm trying to sell into a late 50's-early 60's one. They are much cooler, I'd consider keeping it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
thats sweet.i have always loved vespas,and really want one.right now my budget wont let me have one,otherwise i would pick up ol_scratch's

·
Registered
263 Posts
Theres a real cool guy around here who restores and actually hops up old vespas and lambrettas. At one point he came up on a vespa car, one of something like 25 that made it to the states, he sold it but man was it cool!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I love the old handlebar Vespas.

Actually (go ahead, laugh) I love old METAL scooters.
I've had a few Vespas & haven't totally ruled out another someday.
Scratch......any idea on what you want for yours?
A friend of mine is kind of lookin' for one.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Old scooters rule! I've got a 1960 li 150 lambretta that looks like shit but runs awsome. Those 10 in wheels make it fun to grind the floorboards around mthe neibhorhood. The most fun to cc ratio around! I'm 6'3'' and 235lbs so i don't hear very many fat girl jokes(at least to my face!) cool ride man, nice to see more of them around. Most of the car and bike guys that i know think the old italian scooters are pretty cool . Gregg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts