Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
A 25th century EVO powered BMW, interesting, but it's still very *****.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
And can you imagine getting on that thing after it's been sitting in the sun for thirty minutes? Burned nutsack and arsehole for sure.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Antibilly said:
Very krull
yeah, ya beat me to it. the only time that would be cool is in some futureistic sci-fi movie.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I always wanted one of those Krull chinese star knife thinga-ma-doers.

·
Registered
236 Posts
As art it looks cool.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nads said:
And can you imagine getting on that thing after it's been sitting in the sun for thirty minutes? Burned nutsack and arsehole for sure.
It'll never see daylight. As art it's cool, as a rideable street bike I'll pass. And that's coming from an ex-Harley, presently Beemer rider.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Trent said:
Yep.

Wait..

Thats NOT interesting, but it IS very *****.
Not very interesting? Seriously??? Yeah, I've seen a million bikes like that.... Yawn...

But wait! it's got a skinny rear tire AND scooter hand controls! So it meets the status quo right?

I like the bike, I think they thought outside the box, and did thier own thing. It's a little flashy, but still within the realm of decentsy.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'm going to go with, "I like it." I've never seen a HD turned like that...thought it was a guzzi at first.

Some it the spikey shit turns me off but I would ride it....but I'd ride pretty much anything........UR MOM...lololololoroflroflroflomgomgomgomg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts