Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ok here is my story. I have a frieind, baddest girl out there. She flew over from Japan and shipped her bike. 2nd year in a row. She speaks almost no english at all. She rides from LA to Sturgis and pretty much tours the country. No chase, a bag of clothes and tools and by herself. She meets up with friends along the way that she has met and they help her out. Well she cracked her frame and needs someone to tig weld it. I haven't seen it yet but I think it is minor and in the neck gusset. She called me this morning and was loading it in a truck and headed to north SanDiego county.

Vonneville? Fredo? anyone that can help welding this PM me e-mail or call. I'd like to do this tommorrow or late tonight possibly. Not sure when she'll arrive but maybe late afternoon.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

[email protected]

619-757-5605

·
Registered
240 Posts
Oklahoma said:
Hey guys ok here is my story. I have a frieind, baddest girl out there. She flew over from Japan and shipped her bike. 2nd year in a row. She speaks almost no english at all. She rides from LA to Sturgis and pretty much tours the country. No chase, a bag of clothes and tools and by herself. She meets up with friends along the way that she has met and they help her out. Well she cracked her frame and needs someone to tig weld it. I haven't seen it yet but I think it is minor and in the neck gusset. She called me this morning and was loading it in a truck and headed to north SanDiego county.

Vonneville? Fredo? anyone that can help welding this PM me e-mail or call. I'd like to do this tommorrow or late tonight possibly. Not sure when she'll arrive but maybe late afternoon.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

[email protected]

619-757-5605
Shoot me a PM, I'll be in the shop tongiht and all weekend...you can come over and tig it if you want.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Matthew in SD said:
Shoot me a PM, I'll be in the shop tongiht and all weekend...you can come over and tig it if you want.
If you guys need any help let me know, matt do you still have my cell? My personal welder is a shitty 110 buzzbox mig thing. My portable shop welders are 440v.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Voneville said:
If you guys need any help let me know, matt do you still have my cell? My personal welder is a shitty 110 buzzbox mig thing. My portable shop welders are 440v.
I don't have your cell anymore, I thought I saved it in my phone..but I guess I didn't...maybe you can come over to the shop and supervise! :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! PM me your #'s and I'll call when she gets in and I can access what it needs.

Matthew in SD said:
I don't have your cell anymore, I thought I saved it in my phone..but I guess I didn't...maybe you can come over to the shop and supervise! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts