Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas, welcome to the latest Atomic Venture. This forum is still in beta, but you are more than welcome to begin posting and enjoying the atmosphere.

We hope for this place to become a portal into mechanical styled choppers and bobbers for you guys. You won't see fat tired and over-done stretch jobs here - just real bikes ridden by real folks. That's the idea anyway...

But who's gonna lead the joint? I have a passion for traditional hot rods and customs, but have always loved bikes as well. That said, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as a lot of you guys out there in the two-wheeled world. And it's with that in mind, that I've decided to hand over the editorial role to somone more in the know... He's in Paso right now, so I'll let him introduce himself when he gets back.

Until then, kick away and see if you can get this place fired up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ryan said:
Hey fellas, welcome to the latest Atomic Venture. This forum is still in beta, but you are more than welcome to begin posting and enjoying the atmosphere.

We hope for this place to become a portal into mechanical styled choppers and bobbers for you guys. You won't see fat tired and over-done stretch jobs here - just real bikes ridden by real folks. That's the idea anyway...

But who's gonna lead the joint? I have a passion for traditional hot rods and customs, but have always loved bikes as well. That said, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as a lot of you guys out there in the two-wheeled world. And it's with that in mind, that I've decided to hand over the editorial role to somone more in the know... He's in Paso right now, so I'll let him introduce himself when he gets back.

Site looks good. Hopefully there is as much good bike info. on here as there is hot rod stuff on the HAMB.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This will be a great place for the two wheeled hot rods. How about trikes? Is stuff like Roth's trikes welcome here? Dumb Question!!
Clark

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's gonna be GREAT...

This site is gonna rock...looking forward to seeing some real, down & dirty home-built scoots of all makes. Cartoon "Theme Bikes" have left me bewildered...longing for the days not long ago when only True Believers built and rode choppers and bobbers.

We can relive those simpler times again at last...thanks for steppin' up to make this happen!

Ride On!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just like everybody else said before,the site looks great and I feel right at home ! I look forward to some cool bikes on here and I'm pretty sure we will have lots of them.Thanks for making this happen ! I know it takes a lot of time and money too and I really do appreciate your efforts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
my wife is gonna leave me lol

Ryan said:

This is just great now i'll never sleep or work . lol man bad ass . kool site daddy O love the art work.looks like its gonna be fun

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just glad to be a plankowner, imagine that, a beta tester.

Ryan said:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts