Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's no Pan or Knuckle. I don't have THAT kinda luck.

But I went next door to a community Yard Sale thingy this weekend and ended up picking up the bike below. I think it's a 72 Honda ST90. Really clean, looks like it's all there and the guy even said he's 90% sure that he can get me the title for it. Gave $100, which seems reasonable enough to me, even though I know nothing about the little Hondas.

It kinda looks like something that PeeWee Herman or maybe Gary Coleman would drive. But what the Hell. Any titled bike for $100 is tough to pass on. Even if it does make me a geek.

Sorry for the crappy cell-phone photos....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
cool score. for 100 bucks i dought most guys would pass on that.
that's perfect for runnin' to the store for beers. a couple bungee cords to hold a case or 2 to the luggege rack any yer in business.:D

·
TI_Tuesday
1,408 Posts
Nappy said:

But I went next door to a community Yard Sale thingy this weekend and ended up picking up the bike below. I think it's a 72 Honda ST90. Really clean, looks like it's all there and the guy even said he's 90% sure that he can get me the title for it. Gave $100, which seems reasonable enough to me, even though I know nothing about the little Hondas.

It kinda looks like something that PeeWee Herman or maybe Gary Coleman would drive. But what the Hell. Any titled bike for $100 is tough to pass on. Even if it does make me a geek.

nice. check the neck for the engraved vin#
that should tell ya the model and year.
also, that luggage rack thing is cool and hard to find (honda part).
congrats.

·
Registered
738 Posts
beatcad said:
cool score. for 100 bucks i dought most guys would pass on that.
that's perfect for runnin' to the store for beers. a couple bungee cords to hold a case or 2 to the luggege rack any yer in business.:D
I strapped TWO bags of ice to my buddies ct 70 (call it the monkey bike) this weekend. drove it like 2-3 miles home too, bitch to turn cuz the blinkers were smakin my knees.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We'll see if you really do 'Meet the nicest people on a Honda', I guess.

It'd be fun as Hell to ride to our local downtown RUB 'Bike Night'.

Maybe I could dress like a gorrilla or something too? And fling poo at the billet barges? Hmmm.

Wow, I'm soooo gonna get my 100 dollars worth outta this.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Nappy said:

Good score! Here in MD they let all kinds of mopeds run around with no license. Bet you could get away with using it as a scooter.
Neigbor has a 50, similar yard-sale find. It's a blast in the 'hood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.