Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liquid cooled bikes are getting cheap around here. Can you do anything cool with'em? Choppers? Bobbers? Cafe's? Thanks

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
The coolest one I ever saw was an Evenrude V-4 two stroke in a rigid frame made for a KZ 900. It was at the Blind Lizards MC Picnic in Minneapolis about 20 years or so ago. Maybe someone on this list from Minneapolis knows the guy. Wish I had a photo. It was badass with a peanut tank painted Evenrude pale yellow with the Evenrude decal on the side of it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Creepinogie said:
The coolest one I ever saw was an Evenrude V-4 two stroke in a rigid frame made for a KZ 900. It was at the Blind Lizards MC Picnic in Minneapolis about 20 years or so ago. Maybe someone on this list from Minneapolis knows the guy. Wish I had a photo. It was badass with a peanut tank painted Evenrude pale yellow with the Evenrude decal on the side of it.
Just a guess, but it was probably Marv Jorgenson.

Doc

·
Banned
648 Posts
Man all that reasonably modern motor and shitty cable/drum brakes? Looks nice and "retro" but so do Moonies on a Neon. I dig a water cooled street fighter kinda look but just not buying it on a chopper and especially not on a faux-bobber thingy. Would like to see something that would change my mind though...

-Bill

·
Registered
237 Posts
I haven't seen anything in this thread that doesn't make me want to puke. I have nothing against radiators, but every one of these bikes look purely stupid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts