·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Citychicago
Stateillinois
Price100-350
all sold thanks!

selling parts that i know im not going to use. i take paypal, cash in person, even take a money order also.

nos wassell cocktail shaker muffler. 1 5/8 pipe size. about 18" long. i recently bought this and didnt work out for me. very nice condition.
sold

oil tank. i believe its an old cosmo tank. in good condition. will polish really nice or leave as is. 2 small dings on the bottom side.
sold

nos wassell slimline aluminum gas tank. its in excellent condition. never seen gas. how you see it is how i got it. never tried to clean it up. will polish up very nicely. nos ceandess cap with it. standard 1/4 bpt threads for your fuel tap. these tanks were originally intended for a tiger cub i believe.
sold!!

tommaselli 35mm commander clip ons. was going to use these on my commando, but went with swan neck style instead. will clean up very nice. i have not cleaned them since i got them.
Sold !!

nos unity light. the original bulb is the clear one(6v) the yellow i bought extra(12v) about 6" over all dia of the light. it was too big for a bike i was going to use it on. comes with a bracket and a wire. thats everything i got it with. in great condition.
SOLD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.