Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
It looks like the front pulley has an integral belt lip on the outside edge? If I'm correct, Primo used a removable belt lip that was retained with the front pulley nut and Karata usually used allen bolts on the outside edge of their pulleys to secure the belt lip.

G

·
This drive was made by Phase 111 in or about 1975 in Downey CA. by the owner Nez Nezbith.Phase 111 has been out of business since about 1984.Let it be known that we at Karata mfg. the first Sportster belt drive in April 1972.
Any questions you cam PM us for any info.
Jim
:confused:
:cool:.....Now get back to work at making those Kick-Ass Mags that are on back order...:D

...I got bit by one of them...Knocked me clear into the next time zone....:eek:

..........................This One.........It was a long walk back.......................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
59 Posts
Let it be known that we at Karata mfg. the first Sportster belt drive in April 1972. Any questions you cam PM us for any info.
Sportster belt drives for Ironheads have been listed on Karata's web site for years as OUT OF STOCK. Any inquiry about when they will be in stock is met with 'we don't make them any more'. How about pulling them off if it's a discontinued product.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This drive was made by Phase 111 in or about 1975 in Downey CA. by the owner Nez Nezbith.Phase 111 has been out of business since about 1984.Let it be known that we at Karata mfg. the first Sportster belt drive in April 1972.
Any questions you cam PM us for any info.
Jim
:confused:
If you make 50 of them, you'll sell um!
Sporty builders all over are looking for decent belt drives. Don't you realize what the internet has done for marketing? Fifty? That's a drop in the bucket of your potential for Sportster primary belts!

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'll take one also,that makes like 5 prospective customers in 1 thread advertise to take orders and you might make some cash,I know it's easier said than done but do an ad on all the biker web sites especially target the sporty market and you may hit a market

1 - 20 of 44 Posts