Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the OT post (especially with all the ED excitement) but I'm in a major bind and this board is great for everything else so I thought I'd give it a try.

Got any tips, tricks or EASY to use on-line suggestions for creating and managing HTML email?

I've created .eps files in Illustrator, then converted to .gifs, but I still have no clue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
StraightPipez said:
Sorry for the OT post (especially with all the ED excitement) but I'm in a major bind and this board is great for everything else so I thought I'd give it a try.

Got any tips, tricks or EASY to use on-line suggestions for creating and managing HTML email?

I've created .eps files in Illustrator, then converted to .gifs, but I still have no clue.
what exactly are your trying to do? cuz if im correct jsut use (body)fjfsajhsgjh(/body) tags, and in there you can create tables etc etc...? or maybe im not sure what your talkign about

·
Registered
617 Posts
StraightPipez said:

If youre using Outlook or Outlook Express on the top of the new email, your command bar you'll see "FORMAT" drop that down and select HTML. after that you can drop in pictures linked from the internet and other shtuff.

is that what you were talking about?

Mitch

·
Registered
456 Posts
StraightPipez said:

Ok, you are talking about two different things here when you mention html emails and then .eps and .gifs. Those are image formats. Html email is just that. html embedded in the body of the email to give it a better look and feel. If you need assist with that, PM me with what you need.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help fellas, but I'm going to inlist the help of marketvolt.com. They are local, it's what they do, the dude seems cool and it's one less thing I'll have to worry about.I got a new battery for the scoot, and now if the f'n snow would melt I'd be golden.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts