Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There dudes,
Marie Anna (Von Beatnik) the "Speed Shops Pin "Up And
Apprentice Wrench, has been entered into retro Radar's vector vixen contest, shes the only gal from England to be entered and she could sure do with your Greasy Votes,You can vote as many times as you like as long as it's only once in 24hrs.http://www.retroradar.com/Pin_Ups.7.0.html ,Cheers Guys,
She would like to win then she can have her own set of whitworth wrenches,And she said if she wins,she'll post up some pic's specially for the Journal Members.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Baron said:
Hi There dudes,
Marie Anna (Von Beatnik) the "Speed Shops Pin "Up And
Apprentice Wrench, has been entered into retro Radar's vector vixen contest, shes the only gal from England to be entered and she could sure do with your Greasy Votes,You can vote as many times as you like as long as it's only once in 24hrs.http://www.retroradar.com/Pin_Ups.7.0.html ,Cheers Guys,
She would like to win then she can have her own set of whitworth wrenches,And she said if she wins,she'll post up some pic's specially for the Journal Members.
C'mon Guys Ol'e Marieanna is Running in the Top's So Don't Let Her Drop Get Some More Votes Up An Keep Em Coming ,,

Cheers ,The Baron

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've been voting and didn't even know that we got bonus pics. I want some Whitworth wrenchs. They are spendy on this side of the pond.
Jakemon

·
Registered
376 Posts
cool; MarieAnna was behind by one tenth of a percent before i voted and now she's tied for the lead. looks like she's going to forge ahead and win.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Re:MarieAnna Pinup competition.

Hi guys,
Iv'e just gate crashed The Barons Journal.Thanks for all your hard work voting for me i really appreciate it.Got to first place today but knocked down again ten minutes later,guess those girls have got a voting secret i don't know about.Anyway please,please keep voting as i really need your help because living in England i lose a lot of votes because of our time differance .As soon as i work out how to post some larger pic's i will.Thanks again your great!!!
Luv MarieAnnaxx;) http://www.retroradar.com/Pin_Ups.7.0.html

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nutrocker said:
my hand is starting to ache with all this voting!!
Bollocks to your hand ache!
wheres our "daily sketch paper",
Young nathans supposed to Deliver!
"Bloody paper boys are so Bloody unreliable these days"

Cheers Bro The Baron.:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
The Baron said:
Bollocks to your hand ache!
wheres our "daily sketch paper",
Young nathans supposed to Deliver!
"Bloody paper boys are so Bloody unreliable these days"

Cheers Bro The Baron.:)
just can't get the staff these days, it'll be with ya in the week.

·
Registered
162 Posts
nutrocker said:
my hand is starting to ache with all this voting!!
Yeah... sure... it must be the 'voting' that's making your hand ache :p

btw... You're ahead by a full percent as of now!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts