Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,499 Posts
Anthem said:
So was there ever an agreement on where the JJ meet up is going to be? Up in the ballroom by esculator #1? Date and time?

Scooter? ALLY CAT? Anyone else intrested?
Hey man!

Location sounds good, how about a time?? 11:30? 12:30? 1:30? What? Earlier would be best for me, but I'll meet whenever.

I'm going to be there most of the day taking pictures. I'll be running around with a silver colored camara around my neck.

Anyone riding in? I would if my damn oil tank was screwed!!! However, I think Mooneyes will be there, so I can give it back to them.

· Registered
1,499 Posts
12:30, top of escUl8R #1 it is! I'll try to practice my brady bunch theme song using my inherited whistler...

Looking forward to meeting you guys! I'll probably have on blue jeans, a black shirt, and a Vermont American black hat with a bent up brim. I'll have a silver colored camera with me looking like a complete tourist! My Fiance will be with me... Mexican-ish chick with brown hair and large... okay I can't talk about those! Come on guys!

If 12:30 is too early, tough shit! Get your lazy asses out of bed... you're missing good times! :D

Later!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.