Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
so yeah within 5 minutes of my arrival the kooky chick that was there sitting in "our" section informs us that:

A) she likes DP
B) her DAD that was in some outlaw MC introduced her at the age of 15 to one of his bros who then taught her how to give BJs all weekend
C) she swallows
D) she likes to get slapped around during the act

and i still didnt know her name yet. WTF!?
and chris hooks up with the NORMAL girl that was waiting on tables. it was BIZZARRO world for sure. all i wanted was some chips and salsa and some tasty drinks. and to listen to some DEVO
mommy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Uhhhh...man missed the second post. That had to have been some conversation!! Hi, I like to take two and my dads friend taught me how to swallow...Whats your name motorcycle man?

XCS

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
todd said:
so yeah within 5 minutes of my arrival the kooky chick that was there sitting in "our" section informs us that:

A) she likes DP
B) her DAD that was in some outlaw MC introduced her at the age of 15 to one of his bros who then taught her how to give BJs all weekend
C) she swallows
D) she likes to get slapped around during the act

and i still didnt know her name yet. WTF!?
and chris hooks up with the NORMAL girl that was waiting on tables. it was BIZZARRO world for sure. all i wanted was some chips and salsa and some tasty drinks. and to listen to some DEVO
mommy
but WAIT! there's more...

E) no gag-reflex
F) likes girls too
G) loves A-train (and was the first of her friends to get it in H.S.)
H) loves the taste of nut
I) enjoys A-T-M

thanks DAD!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
tom said:
but WAIT! there's more...

E) no gag-reflex
F) likes girls too
G) loves A-train (and was the first of her friends to get it in H.S.)
H) loves the taste of nut
I) enjoys A-T-M

thanks DAD!!
"You meet the nicest people on a Honda!"

·
Registered
967 Posts
Anthem said:
I thought I was educated in sex jargin... What the hell is A-train and A-T-M???:eek:
A-T-M

Ass-to-Mouth (Fuck her in the ass then it goes right into her mouth - must make mom proud)

You've got me on A-Train

·
Registered
504 Posts
i wanna see the whore too.

why pm it, just post it... or is she too ugly?

LOL great bike pics man. NICE.

so who rides the bike with no seat?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts