Jockey Journal Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
The T100 now finished ,Apart from a few Minor Things Before starting Her Up,
I Now plan to finally get my own drag Bike done, the parts have been gathering dust for the past five years, so now i have finished building pete's Bike i'm gonna have some me time now and get it done between the paying jobs, and the Epsom salt Bike,
i have some kool old vintage parts stashed,
but for now enjoy the photo of the T100.
And Thanks to everyone for for taking the time to watch the build ,
it makes it all worthwhile.

Have Happy New Year Every one,
Thanks the Baron.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man, that's a really nice bike. By chance, is there anyone that can tell me where I might purchase some of those megaphones? If so, are they available in 1 1/2" or 1 3/4"?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
271 Posts
The T100 now finished ,Apart from a few Minor Things Before starting Her Up,
I Now plan to finally get my own drag Bike done, the parts have been gathering dust for the past five years, so now i have finished building pete's Bike i'm gonna have some me time now and get it done between the paying jobs, and the Epsom salt Bike,
i have some kool old vintage parts stashed,
but for now enjoy the photo of the T100.
And Thanks to everyone for for taking the time to watch the build ,
it makes it all worthwhile.

Have Happy New Year Every one,
Thanks the Baron.
Dick/Peter that has come out 'kin' beautiful.
I can only hazard a guess on the uber kool bits that you've salted away for the next project, guarenteed to be some unobtanium delicacies amongst it.
:cool:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Man, that's a really nice bike. By chance, is there anyone that can tell me where I might purchase some of those megaphones? If so, are they available in 1 1/2" or 1 3/4"?

Thanks,
Dave
Hi Dave,we can supply the meggas ,give us a call in the new year we are back to work wendsday.
Thanks Dick.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts