Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vintage Hillclimb Weekend Harley & Indian (Pics)

2nd Run event of prewar & up to 1953 only ,Held again at Trafalgar in Gippsland on This Sunday,

7 Indians & about 7 Harleys will contest the Hill this year , I got my heap a ready to go" its time to wind the clock back as its a rough and tumble event held in a Forrest in the Gippsland valley

Will be taken heaps of pics for the Board, check back here on Monday for all race pics & report on this cool event.

WTF?? Gipplands in Victoria Australia

Later Gruntis

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shit pile more to come , 14 bikes in total ran the hill, doesnt look very steep on the pics but you have to be there to see it, Man its steep"

Guys got Indian & Harley period T Shirts for the riders man it looked great

Yep "thats a 8 Valve Indian Cheif Hillclimber" WOW this thing just flew up the hill fisrt time out of the Box" what a great sound this thing made roaring through the Mountian"

More pix to come

Later Gruntis

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep thats a Ford Ute Mate" sorry Aussie slang"

Pitstop for hot drinks on the way to the mountain" er Hung over like Hell from the thrash the night before

Gruntis

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man it was a great day, nothing like this has been done here for over 50 years Flathead Harleys & Indians competing for the King of the hill trophy

A 45 Cu Harley one the day with a 14 Second run" Second was the 8 Valve OHV Indian.

My old heap (stock) run up at 20 seconds er the run I didnt Crash" What the hey" Dusted off the heap Kicked it in the Guts and went on,

The Hillclimb is going to be a yearly event at Traf"

Heaps of guys are now building bikes for next years event'

Got a bunch more pixs to get out of my Box

Gruntis

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell " well we aint got Bob Wills, Lone Star Beer & The Long Horn Cheerleaders

We just got a Hill"

Gruntis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts