Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- I just picked up an old 16" star hub wheel and it's got a chrome trim ring on each side that just snaps in around the base of the drop center portion of a standard 16" HD wheel. They're not the traditional wheel covers that you see from time to time that cover the entire wheel. These are only about 1 inch wide, but really stand out against the black paint on the rim. I haven't got any pictures and won't have any until tomorrow night, but I was wondering if any of you might know what they are or who made them. They look really nice and I know that the wheel is ancient, but I've never seen them before and wasn't sure if they're an old accessory or if they're something a lot newer than the wheel. Maybe this is useless without pictures, but figured it was worth a shot. Thanks!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.