Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am less than elegant with a computer you will have to go to the AEE blog to see this. It's from 1969, shows the Corvair Trike, the shop in Buena Park and even the Mindbender knucklehead parked out front. The clip isn't long and is from a shlocky film called The Babysitter.
You old guys will remember these chops and you young guys can learn a thing or two! :D

http://aeechoppers.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got to see it every day at work for a couple years, heard it run many times and got one ride in it with Tom at the tiller. Spent most of the ride up on the wheelie bars! It had a wicked sound and look. It's in SoCal somewhere as of about 5 years ago and wish I could find it......

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm chasing the only other film that I know existed at one time of AEE bikes.
First up is a Pepsi Sickle Cell run that we participated in. Columbia pictures shot it but we never saw the film.
Second is a commercial AEE filmed. It was shown primarily on the east coast, I know who produced it but they are long gone. Inquiries to NBC produced nothing so far. Anybody in the industry I could use some help on this!
Love to find both of these. The sickle Cell run it was Tom on our blown Kit Bike, Lenny on his Shovelhead, Sugar Bear on a Honda....leading the run!
The second one is most of the AEE bikes running through the countryside.
I'll keep looking......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts