Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new here. work around motorcyles durrin the day. new stuff...no fun. take pictures, go to school, and get dirty with those filty cages most you guys hate at night.
swung by a friends shop the other day and took some shots. Kurt over at Ventura motor works is a great guy and build some awsome bikes. he's got great attention for detail. take a look and let me know what ya think of both the bikes and the photos. thanks -Luke

·
Registered
825 Posts
WOW Great Photo skills!!! I appreciate you shutter skills!!

That is how I like to take pics.....but I would like to see a side shot of each bike.....get an idea of the geometry of each bike....they look great though!! (the bikes and the pics)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Nice stuff, I've seen that '60 El Camino a few months back when I was shopping for one...
Will be back in Ventura late Sept or Oct, see you then !

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the straight shots i really like - but pet peeve of mine is shots that use fisheye type look - make bikes look crash damaged or something - personal preference and all but the normal lense ones look really cool

·
Registered
373 Posts
Enjoyed the photos. Killer looking shop, lots of uncluttered space.
Nice bikes and nice nuts! I dig the Goldie and the Guzzi braked HD.
Ventura is California Gold, definitely hard to beat. I come up once a year for The Shops, Outlaw Flat Track races. Keep posting photos man,we need great stuff to look at here on the JJ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GASIT said:
Enjoyed the photos. Killer looking shop, lots of uncluttered space.
Nice bikes and nice nuts! I dig the Goldie and the Guzzi braked HD.
Ventura is California Gold, definitely hard to beat. I come up once a year for The Shops, Outlaw Flat Track races. Keep posting photos man,we need great stuff to look at here on the JJ.
thanks. ya ventura is nice. im hopein to try and shoot the races this year. i usualy post all my other stuff over on the hamb but i'm gunna start post photos on here a bit more.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great shots. You have a great eye.....

Thanks for the post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts