Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if anyone else on here is a V Twin Dealer. But I just got my Dealer Number and promo packet. If any of you guys need anything e mail me at
[email protected]
or PM via the Jockey Journal.
Id like to thank =mike= for turning me on to the bible when I had no clue where to get parts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Yea, me too. Along with Paughco, Custom Chrome, Mid USA, Mid West, and some smaller outfits without webpages.(G) Used to be a Drag Specialties dealer but not anymore, told them to stick it. Was a S&S and STD dealer, but haven't bought anything from them in a long time. They might have dropped me, who knows.
Larry T

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You probably got the mirror and tool bag sections memorized by now.BAHAHAHA

Shoe
Antibilly said:
Im not sure if anyone else on here is a V Twin Dealer. But I just got my Dealer Number and promo packet. If any of you guys need anything e mail me at
[email protected]
or PM via the Jockey Journal.
Id like to thank =mike= for turning me on to the bible when I had no clue where to get parts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I used to buy from Hog Hollow, before they became Fog Hollow, they were great, real good prices and excellent service.
V-Twin's got some awesome products though, lots of repro vintage stuff.

Say Mike, can I stop by tonight for a pint or few?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I'm a dealer for everyone....from big distributors to small shops, engine and wheel manufactuers, etc..
Antibilly said:
Sure come on bye. Im having a Motorcyle Lift viewing

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
We dont need know stinkin dealers.........................:D

If you acheive Master Builder status you just make every thing your damn self...........BAHAHAHAHA

Master Builder
Shoe

XOXOXOXOX

PS: I have a website for ordering;)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Okay then, now that you've all named yourselves V-Twin 'dealers,' what discounts off your dealer markup are you offering us lowly plain old JJ consumers?

Don't all jump up at once. I've got a list to fill and the cash to buy....:D

MC

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm a dealer for everyone as well, but my shops real small, only 4K sq ft.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Figure good as place as any to bitch about V-Twin!! Didn't see the formal Bitch thread!
Whats with there products? Chrome Suxs full of scratches machine marks and specks. Dings are chromed over, Threads stripout. And thats just on my Front Drum:mad: Same deal on a New set of PAN lifter blocks! PISS POOR AT BEST!!
As dealers how do you feel handing a customer a V-twin Box?
Whats the offical responce from V-Twin?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts