Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm hanging drywall then working on figuring out why the bike isn't working. feel free to come help...

I still haven't seen your bike on post. I keep looking for it, just haven't seen it. you in the cantonment, or over on the flyboy side?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good luck Man!!! Upstate is a dud for anything biker related, pretty much always has been. Hell I cant get a single reply from anyone anywhere close on maybe Gypsy Run either.

·
Registered
426 Posts
oh ill be there! ive missed weddings, graduations, birthdays and have a 4 year streak of being single shortly after returning home- i wouldnt miss it for the world this year hahaaha

·
Registered
426 Posts
oh and bikerbob is all set to roll out with us too! may have my buddy mike that came last year with us again hard to get him nailed down lately.

as for the OP if you wanna take a long ride out to south of rochester there is a run reffered to as martys run in wayland (he does a memorial and labor day run each year) usually a good turn out and decent time

·
Registered
190 Posts
You just do not ask the right people or ask at the right places. I am going this will be my 4th trip. PM me and we can get together. We are rolling out on Thursday AM. Tim
Thanks Tim. I have been in touch with Rick and am much lookin forward to the ride.
I think you know what I mean about biker stuff in this area though. Yea Martys is usually a good time, I did not know they still did them rides.

I remember the past somewhat but lost touch with the current:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.