Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fixin to bend up some bars and hack on some pipes for my shovel. Definetly not looking to steal any ideas, just looking for homebrewed inspiration! Let's see your homemade bars or pipes. Here's my bike as it sets now. Have a tank 1/2 done to consider too, but any wild ideas for bars or pipes?

·
Registered
884 Posts
these are what i've been playing with lately. the pipes are just tacked together for mockup. i made them from scrap pipes i have laying around. the bars i've been running for awhile now and they seem to be pretty comfy. they're made from some old apes and some old drag bars.

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
Built2Ride said:
Fixin to bend up some bars and hack on some pipes for my shovel. Definetly not looking to steal any ideas, just looking for homebrewed inspiration! Let's see your homemade bars or pipes. Here's my bike as it sets now. Have a tank 1/2 done to consider too, but any wild ideas for bars or pipes?

Nice scoot. What are the dimensions on your fram (rake/stretch)?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rockymtnpits said:
I like the pipes you have on there. The bars could be put in the "correct" position and look just dandy too.

But for god's sakes, fix that headlight!!!!!!!
LOL! that's funny cause I dug the headlight right where it was... so I welded it straight to the springer!! fuck it it's my bike I said! LOL! no one's ever said they didn't like the headlight. I've heard plenty about the rest of the bike though, like the seat!
The pipes are stock so I just CAN'T have those :) Same for the drags, I don't really like drags and my seat is too far away/ low for apes, I need something one off. I like to tinker with shit anyway, So.

The frame is 40* neck, 2 1/2 stretch, no ups. 8 over springer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
jbfrmca said:
these are what i've been playing with lately. the pipes are just tacked together for mockup. i made them from scrap pipes i have laying around. the bars i've been running for awhile now and they seem to be pretty comfy. they're made from some old apes and some old drag bars.
Like the gesture in the mirror. Nice touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts