Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice work like it alot.I have the hanker'in for another iron head as soon as I get the BSA done its on to the iron head project I think...

Give the lowdown on the frame and stuff.... I would like mine a little lower in the front but really like the stance of yours.....Is that a add on hardtail or different frame?

Thanks Shoe

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx for the good words. Ya its a bolt on / weld on hard tail, the springer is stock length. Ya I still think it sits a little high in the front too but it rides great!

That's my buddies 300 dollar Camaro, Ya he likes to swing it and get side ways and shite.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Looks good, I think I'll end up getting a sporty when I'm done with the Triumph. All of you guys have done some nice work on these sporty. It has changed my view of sportsters. They are the hotrods of Harleys.

·
Registered
436 Posts
No Good said:
Ya thoes are them in the first pic. If you need any help let me know!
Didn't notice. Look way better. I feel like my leg is going to fall off from kicking over my bike so much. I'll give you a call,
Erron

·
Registered
884 Posts
why don't you give me call and help you as much as i can?
you need to hurry up with that thing. you know summers coming up and we need to do some riding.

ratwagon said:
Didn't notice. Look way better. I feel like my leg is going to fall off from kicking over my bike so much. I'll give you a call,
Erron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts