Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a week or so of removing chrome bullshit, and a little rattle can action, here it is. Drag bars, new front brake cable, chopped fender, old seat from my triumph, home-made side mount plate w/light, new tires, and new rear brakes. I changed the oil and primary, and threw some new plugs in it. Runs like a raped ape. Less 4K total. I'm happy as shit.

Let me know what you think of the seat. Not sure if it looks good or not. I plan on riding the way it is for the summer and then buying a rigid(FRC).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks Very Cool,......I ran a seat like that on mine, and damn it was like riding a brick,...i percerviered for about a week, but the 160Mile commute to work made me go back to something else. But if I ran a Sporty again....That look youve got Rocks

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I put a seat like that on mine, with the 3" coils, man o man, I only rode 37 miles to work, but it got so uncomfortable.
i tried and tried to tough it out and live with it, because frankly, it looked awesome with the apes and whiewalls, but off it came and sold it on ebay for pennies.
bike looks cool, I am thinking of going back to drag bars now that Mine has serious nuts.

·
Banned
31 Posts
that's a spankin' good deal for $4. How'd you do it? What year bike? Miles? How much did you pay just for the bike before the mods?

The only item is the rear fender chop. I'd round the cut edges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts