Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this video and I thought I would share it. I have not tried it yet, but I am planning on it. Anyone tried this yet? Results

·
Registered
748 Posts
Doubt it'll work well. It agitates the liquid, that's for sure but it's not near the frequency or amplitude necessary to accomplish what he's after.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It WAS gone when I looked for it yesterday and did a search for it. Maybe someone (whoever that person is) changed their mind...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's funny is that it WAS gone, but I wrote that goodbye and low and behold it reappears to make me look like a jack... Which I am most of the time, but not this time.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
It's a pretty neat and inexpensive idea and who knows, it might even work. Having said that in my 'real' ultrasonic cleaner, I have found that using a good degreaser formulated for use in ultrasonic machines is key...after trying all sorts of cleaners that were supposed to work, I found there was nothing like the 'real thing'...I'm using an Omegasonics product; it's expensive, but it works extremely well and from now on I will not waste my time or money on anything else.

·
Registered
973 Posts
real deal cleaners are great , some can have a pain in the arse noise. were not supposed to hear that freq .maybe its the parts setting up reso freq.?

these zenith 1s are top notch , ya cant go past them.....till you see the price , always borrow time with 1 , buying 1 will send you broke.
http://www.zenith-ultrasonics.com
on the tech theres info on freq . dont know if it mentions .... you cant leave stuff in some of these things cause they can eat holes in aluminium but I think thats for the cheapo market.

youtube = fuck NO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts