Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Capricekid said:
I dont know why people do this stuff sometimes.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than someone putting a fairing on a bike so they can ride it comfortably. What's even worse is when someone does something to their bike that others don't deem appropriate. They should know better than to make something they own into what they want. Shame on them.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I dunno.....I kind of like it.
I mean...its not the way I'd want one to look but there's something to be said for that big, huge ugly faring.
I'd rather see that going down the road than a Gold Wing.
That, and I dig the headlight that looks like a nipple in 3 degree weather.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
In 5 years, everybody is going to be sporting windjammers.
Kinda like how everyone now is doing the traditional/bobber thing.
Just wait...it's gonna be a WINDJAMMER REVOLUTION!!!
;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is so hard to stay focused!!!! I just want to go for a ride and i have all day to sit online and look for bikes and divert my attention. I am getting a Honda Dream from Tom though. In a few million pieces haha. My Dad and I are gonna try and put it back together but until the next decade i need something that runs haha. Maybe i can put a ferring on my Dream haha.
Lil Joe

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ryno said:
In 5 years, everybody is going to be sporting windjammers.
Kinda like how everyone now is doing the traditional/bobber thing.
Just wait...it's gonna be a WINDJAMMER REVOLUTION!!!
;)
If late '70s/early '80s style comes back...I'm going to off myself. There are enough 'man-fros' around these days as it is without bringing back the gay mustache that used to go with them.

Windjammer, the Marlboro Man, and Members Only. Enough to last a lifetime.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Levi said:
He's probably looking at honda's cause he is comfortable with the size of his dick, unlike guys who need a harley to prove that they are worthy
This is for me I guess... I don't have a problem with Hondas. Lil Joe has had a hard on for an XS ever since he laid eyes on the one I just sold. I don't want to see him waste his money on a bike that doesn't make him happy. He did afterall just sell a running Honda, a CB 750 I think, and as far as I know, there was nothing wrong with it.

And for the record, I had my ass handed to me by a buddy on a 70s Honda in a forest preserve and it was all I could do to keep up with him on my Duc.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just sold my 350. I do have a serious hard on for xs's since i saw chad's old one. He is just trying to keep me on track because i think i have ADD and my attention span is short. Thanks Chad!
Lil Joe
ps I am glad i was born after all that stuff the Bigddy just talked about because i sounds horrible.

Tony Bones said:
Man-fro? Gay mustache? You're alluding to the fact that you want a Man Love T-shirt, yes?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Too funny!
This is the second time bad 80's have come up on this board (that I noticed anyhow)
I should try to find this picture of my father....man-fro, mustache....MEMBERS ONLY jacket.
Dark days indeed.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
There's a fine line between singing kumbaya in the woods and falling into the throes of full on man love.

I believe most of you on this board know what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts