Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Man that is the Gayest lookin dude I have ever seen and whats with that bike????? POS or what? BAHAHAHAHHAA:D

Thanks man I need some red pants to match the Scoot..........:eek:

It was so cold that the hat was froze to my head what like 36 degrees on Sat night...........:cool:

Great pic did you take the pics?

Shoe

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope all this years pics are by Django or Josh Kurpius

It was a bit chilly... :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Shoe,
You got any more pictures of your scoot.

TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Man that is the Gayest lookin dude I have ever seen and whats with that bike????? POS or what? BAHAHAHAHHAA:D

It was so cold that the hat was froze to my head what like 36 degrees on Sat night...........:cool:

Shoe

·
Registered
349 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:

Shoe
God damn All famous an shit You Suck!!!

Pic's ya we got pic's of that old rat trump, mouthy Indy boy!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Polock Joe said:
How does he get that hat to stay on? I've got to butt crack mine.
you answered your own question...he does butt-crack it....underneath the clever Triumph hat disguise is an ass crack-shaped head

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love giving you crap Triumph Terror :)

When i finish my pan in the spring i will bring it down to your shop so you can see what a real motor cycle looks like :) maybe you will stop riding those british vibrators.

hehehehe

The paint on your bike gives me wood.

Oct 14th... next years pileup... :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I was a big HD guys for years till people were more concerned about the coffe pot ridin in the Hog chapter than really riding the bike no matter what kind.It pains me to walk in to a stealership now days.Plus I can build 4 or 5 triumphs or brits for what I had in my last big twin and man I have had so much fun on this trump...

This ole girl is a hoot to ride.I have been watchin the price of shovels and there could be one in the future but I want a generator shovel and they aint cheap....

I got a couple other brits to build then I will probl start lookin for the shovel.

Most fun had all year was the HAMB drags on the ole girl jockey shiftin at 86 mph in the qtr was a hoot.Comin back next year with some way of findin 2nd gear so I can run down in the 13.00 second range.

Just remember when ya head south towards Indy to bring your cell phone so if she quits I can pick ya up......BAHAHHA :D

Thanks for the comments on the paint but I cant help ya with the wood problem.I am just a old country boy who is pretty good with a spray can.....;)

Galaxie I gots more pics I might put a few up after while I just figured people were tired of seein it....Workin on tryin to out do this one with the "top secret BSA project"

Shoe
magnet said:
I love giving you crap Triumph Terror :)

When i finish my pan in the spring i will bring it down to your shop so you can see what a real motor cycle looks like :) maybe you will stop riding those british vibrators.

hehehehe

The paint on your bike gives me wood.

Oct 14th... next years pileup... :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Married for 20years?!?!?!?!?
What'd you get married when you were 10?!?!?

I can vouche for "birth control glasses"
Mine are basically the same.....& my girl is always taking them off my face.
She either doesn't like them or doesn't want me to see what she's up to.
:D

Rob...when did you get a car?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have been married 18 and dated for 2.Yeah hell I was knockin the bottom out of it when I was 8.BAHAHAHAH
Hell I am gettin old 41 not in the mind though.My wife is cool about most of the rods,bikes and racing too!!!

Shoe
Richie said:
Married for 20years?!?!?!?!?
What'd you get married when you were 10?!?!?

I can vouche for "birth control glasses"
Mine are basically the same.....& my girl is always taking them off my face.
She either doesn't like them or doesn't want me to see what she's up to.
:D

Rob...when did you get a car?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:)

you hoosiers ... cool but crazy :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts