Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running the bottom, pill shaped light, by itself and then came into the round version for a song and couldn't pass it up. Rather let it lay around I knocked up a quick mount to see how it looks with the first.

I need to get them aligned and directed correctly. It's looks kind of busy but I'm digging it. It's also a plus to have two lights since they're running 1157 bulbs and now I can double the light. I may run it as a high/low set up.

I think I'm gonna have to drop the position on the bottom light since there's a bit of overlap. I hated that bracket anyway.

Thoughts?

Attachments

· Registered
2,104 Posts
I like dual headlights, and I like either of those, either in pairs or individually. (I've got a pair of the '64's - the pill shaped ones, in my stash but my lenses are crap) I'm not too crazy about one of each on the same bike.

· Registered
545 Posts
If it was me I would mount just the round one.
Or you could send the round one to me and solve all your problems.

· Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm digging on both since both are different shapes and complement each other but it is hard to tell in context with the rest of the bike since we don't really have a complete picture of the bike. As for the pics of what you posted, I like it the way you have it set up so make a different bracket for the bottom light since that bothers you and rock on.

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't the 1157 bulb a parking light for a car? Seems not too bright for 60 MPH
I'm not sure that's a parking light or not since it's dual filiment. I know they use the for brake lights...well I do.

Sure - one may not be good at 60 mph, but two...probably not great either :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.