Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pic Request:Trump Exhaust pics

Ok, Im looking for some pics of various Triumph exhaust setups. I have an XS project almost finished and just ran into some clearance issues with my current exhaust setup, and am looking for some inspiriation. I have a good idea as to what I want to do, but would like to see what others have done. I know, I know, they are not the smae, but afterall the XS is basically the poor man's T, and I am a poor man, so I qualify for this bike, LOL! Picking up a bunch of bends to try and make it work, so it looks liek I get some more practice with the welder!! Also, can ya let me know what issues you may have had with your setup, and how/ where you may have your mounts?

Much Appreciated!
XCabb

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, this is how the bike sat in the VERY early stages of the build.. hardtail was just tacked at this point and the pic is the classic "lets throw all the crap on there and see how it looks" stage..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is pretty much the finished frame...Looks a whole hell of a lot cleaner..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Brian! Ill always accept some cheerleading:D . Hell Ill take any type of comments on the bike. Its mine, my friends and I built it, and I like it, and I think thats all that really matters after all..Of course its always nice to get a compliment from others, but not everyone is gonna like what I like, or like how its done, ya know? Im not crazy about a lot of bikes out there, but I respect whats in them, and the work that went into them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Here's the almost there exhaust on my XS650. I ran out of weld wire or it'd be pretty much done.
I'm hoping that wrapping around the heads won't create an overheating issue?

My dining room is beginning to be as much of a disaster as my kitchen.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Nappy! I really dig your bike by the way..sweet lines on it. As for an overheating issue, I think youll be alright with that setup.. You gonna wrap the pipes?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts