Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Man that thing is sick ! Where can I get a springer front end and spool wheel for my Triumph ?

-Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
What about the flake green bobber in the background ! That thing looks awesome ! Seems to be a bunch of Triumphs there. Where's this at again ?

-Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Tha Nutz said:
All of the bikes in that row look good--do you have more pics?
Sorry,no more pics.Just found this one,also taken at the Jokers Show but in 2004.The shot shown above was stolen from the HAMB.All the bikes are from Sweden...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
I love that blue bike. It puts the sick in classic.

I gotta say, the European bike scene looks super cool. You guys rebuild some quality iron over there. It seems like the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and Germany are the hotspots for building old American and Brit bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
TheFrenZ said:
Sorry,no more pics.Just found this one,also taken at the Jokers Show but in 2004.The shot shown above was stolen from the HAMB.All the bikes are from Sweden...

Does anybody know the make/model or any details on the rear wheel of the blue bike next to the green 'flake machine??? Any other pics of this bike?Where can I get one of them wheels????

-RNB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
That is an invader wheel, a wheel popular in the 60's and early 70's. They can be found used on ebay and on various swap boards all the time, although prices are going up.

The larger diameter front ones are notorious for cracking welds. Chica and a company called Wheels for Choppers make new versions of the invader, but they are big bucks.

RedNeckBandit said:
Does anybody know the make/model or any details on the rear wheel of the blue bike next to the green 'flake machine??? Any other pics of this bike?Where can I get one of them wheels????

-RNB
 

·
Tiny Member
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
RedNeckBandit said:
Does anybody know the make/model or any details on the rear wheel of the blue bike next to the green 'flake machine??? Any other pics of this bike?Where can I get one of them wheels????

-RNB
How bad you want one? I've got a pristine steel 16, blasted and smoothed. It ain't gonna' be cheap, but it's nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
What is the hub set up for? And what brake provision? I may be interested. . .

Tony Bones said:
How bad you want one? I've got a pristine steel 16, blasted and smoothed. It ain't gonna' be cheap, but it's nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
That is an invader wheel, a wheel popular in the 60's and early 70's. They can be found used on ebay and on various swap boards all the time, although prices are going up.

The larger diameter front ones are notorious for cracking welds. Chica and a company called Wheels for Choppers make new versions of the invader, but they are big bucks.
Thanks for the info Nutz!!:D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top