Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No dout the Sinners are the coolest thing going today. So where is the line where its ok for Mike to truck his bike up to orange county versas someone
trucking his bike to Sturgis. A bike in the back of a truck is a bike in the back
of a truck right. NO the coolness factor come into play somewhere...
Other than bringing a bike to one of those snotty indoor Shows I've never
trucked mine, yet... I may someday, cuz I can understand TIME maybe a factor
but when can you post on a chopper board that ya put it in a truck and have it be OK..............am I that cool! are you that cool!

If ya see this bike in the back of a truck let me know...

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Im sure Mike will want to speak for himself but I'll say a few things here

1) Wife
2) rigid frame w/ tiny p pad
3) lots of luggage for the weekend
4) happy marrage.....
5) oh yeah did I say wife?
waltmcq said:
No dout the Sinners are the coolest thing going today. So where is the line where its ok for Mike to truck his bike up to orange county versas someone
trucking his bike to Sturgis. A bike in the back of a truck is a bike in the back
but when can you post on a chopper board that ya put it in a truck and have it be OK..............am I that cool! are you that cool!

·
Registered
287 Posts
waltmcq said:

This post is gay. Who fucking cares?

You have impressed me with how hardcore you are. You are the core of all hardness.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no I'm not hard core... ya I forgot the wife on those fucked up freeway in CA
hudsoncustom said:
This post is gay. Who fucking cares?

You have impressed me with how hardcore you are. You are the core of all hardness.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
The dumb motherfucker quotient on this board seems to go up a little more everyday. Ah, the signs of growth and progress. . .

·
Registered
398 Posts
wife / girlfriend is reason enough for me to put my bike in a truck or trailer or laconia for rain week.

·
Registered
146 Posts
mmmmmmmmmm

i love the smell of cunt in the morning
wait
where the fuck is my coffee.....?

·
Registered
675 Posts
you must be single...hahaha
hatch said:
Leave the wife home....or get a smaller one that fits on the p-pad.....and carry less shit...just take money, and one clean t-shirt. Problem solved.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Trucks are cool. Literally, physically cool. A/C in July and August in Texas, baby.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
waltmcq said:
am I that cool! are you that cool!
No , and I never thought i was cool , im not trying to be cool and i dont care if trucking my bike is cool or not . I had a fun weekend with my friends , and forgot to ask some asshole if it was okay to truck my bike . Don't worry about what the lame people ( like me & the rest of the nonbiker / thug / hardcore road dawgs ) are up too . Sorry man , but I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else , online or in real life .

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
hatch said:
Leave the wife home....or get a smaller one that fits on the p-pad.....and carry less shit...just take money, and one clean t-shirt. Problem solved.
Hatch , if she were any smaller she would be a twig :) besides , she is my best friend , fuck leaving her at home . I would rather be a *** with my bike in the back of my truck and my wife along for the fun , than alone for the weekend with my bro cred intact .

·
Registered
377 Posts
I gotta lot of resquests to delete this thread. I am gonna let Jason make that call as quite frankly, it's none of my business...

That said, I've got alot of experience with deleting threads. I've found that usually it is best to let members moderate themselves and when someone goes over board so much that it effects the health of the community it is best to just delete the user.

As for "the nutz", we aren't even out of beta yet... If you are too good for us now, give us a couple of months...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm not too good at all. My post was meant to do two things: (i) say how stupid it is to worry about whether people truck their bikes or not, and (ii) express that this board will have some life to it, since we are already having morons show up and say things that spark arguments and debate. Every good board I have been to has that quality, and this one is proving to have it as well.

I did say it pithily, maybe I should have explicated more?

Ryan said:
I gotta lot of resquests to delete this thread. I am gonna let Jason make that call as quite frankly, it's none of my business...

That said, I've got alot of experience with deleting threads. I've found that usually it is best to let members moderate themselves and when someone goes over board so much that it effects the health of the community it is best to just delete the user.

As for "the nutz", we aren't even out of beta yet... If you are too good for us now, give us a couple of months...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
=mike= said:
No , and I never thought i was cool , im not trying to be cool and i dont care if trucking my bike is cool or not . I had a fun weekend with my friends , and forgot to ask some asshole if it was okay to truck my bike . Don't worry about what the lame people ( like me & the rest of the nonbiker / thug / hardcore road dawgs ) are up too . Sorry man , but I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else , online or in real life .
that's the coolest thing about really cool people they just have fun

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ryan said:

If you got a lot of delete request for this post? .... what a bunch of pussies...
Ain't nothing wrong with truckin, shippin, flyin your bike as long as you get to ride in the end.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts