Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like it says, " Basic Builder Parts for Custom Motorcycles"

Check out: www.troyfabrication.com for more parts and info.

Weld on Chain Tensioners for Hardtails: 1 1/2' x 1/2" CRS, 15 tooth idler sprocket with sealed bearing for 530 chain. I make these in right or left side drive.
$70.00 Shipped Cont. US

6061 Aluminum Oil Tank bungs $20.00 Shipped Cont. US

Triumph 650 Engine Stands
$70.00 Shipped Cont US

Voltage Regulator Bracket: 1/8" Gauge Stainless Steel bracket with all edges machined. Designed to mount to standard voltage regulators to the standard bolt pattern (3 1/4" centers) on front motor mount.
$20.00 Shipped Cont. US

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
FS- Custom made Knurled Grips for 1" bars

I made these this week. I polished and they are shiney, hard to tell from picks. Set up for dual pull. Open end design, come with black end plugs for bars.
$85.00 Shipped Cont. US
Pay Pal Please

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I made these this week for the BIA Swapmeet. I polished and they are shiney, hard to tell from picks. Set up for dual cables or you can just use (1) cable. Open end design, come with black end plugs for bars.
$85.00 Shipped Cont. US
Pay Pal Please

·
Registered
683 Posts
Wow...Would you also have sove for single carbed bikes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey what's up? I met you at the singletary british bike show in oxford last spring. I live in newport and just picked up a 69 boneville project. Do you think you could e-mail me your address in Greene. I would like to pick up a 650 engine stand if you still have a few. thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just made a small batch of regulator brackets;

Voltage Regulator Bracket: 1/8" Gauge Stainless Steel bracket with all edges machined. Designed to mount to standard voltage regulators to the standard bolt pattern (3 1/4" centers) on front motor mount.
$20.00 Shipped Cont. US

1 - 20 of 90 Posts