Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted pics last year of my Triumph. I changed and modified a few things since then so I thought I'd update everyone. Here are the first pics.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Those pics are from last spring. I put on the front brake, and put a little battery behind the oil tank last summer

This past winter I filled in the holes on the rear fender a sprayed it. I'm not digging the black now, looked better with a chrome rear fender. Hoping the spray the fender and tanks this winter with a dark metallic blue, but we'll see. Made another battery bracket in the spring when the little battery died and I installed a nice maintence free sealed battery. Last week I put on a 71-72 Triumph front end. Modified the axle to use the Harley hub and made a bracket for the Honda brake caliper. Oh, I cut down the rotor over the winter. Took 1 1/2 inches off the diameter.
Bike runs great, handles great but the rear push rod tube leaks a little too much for me. Another job for the winter, but it wouldn't be a Triumph if it didn't leak a little.
I'll try to take some more pics
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Bicycle tire Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts