Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some new pics taken today. Got the tank back from Saprky Moffett today...looks great! Excellent work and I really appreciate it! Thanks Man!

Atomic Customs Oil Bag - Bad Ass! Done a few things since I last posted pics....shaved the legs, reinforced the seat pan, changed up the battery and electrics...Problem is....kicked it over and she's making a funny ass clanking noise! Doesn't sound too good! FUCK! She looks good though!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
i hate to say it.. feels like i'm bragging..but, your design looks fucking perfect for that scoot. can't wait till the middle of this month to see it in person.

did you like the amount of sparkle in it?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sparkle is perfect! It looks killer in the sun! My design, your work...looks way better in person. See on St. Patty's Day.

sparkymoffett said:
i hate to say it.. feels like i'm bragging..but, your design looks fucking perfect for that scoot. can't wait till the middle of this month to see it in person.

did you like the amount of sparkle in it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
That oil tank looks much better....hopefully the clankin noise is nothin major. Nice job

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
that bikes really comin' along. it looks really slick

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No doubt........gonna be a blast. Especially after the engine is bumped up 100cc's next week.

TEACH said:
Looks good Mav..Can't wait to see/ride it at the Smoke Out

1 - 20 of 31 Posts