Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Progress pics of the t-140 trike. I cant wait to find out how long it takes to get up to speed....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Holy shit!! That is fucking SWEET! I love everything about that.

Now it needs some crazy molded fishscale/scallop/fade paint job and chrome everywhere and it would be perfect.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is where the shit gets deep... The rear end came out of a (i hate to say it) large lawn tractor. We had to run a jackshaft (located in the seat tube) to get the gear ratios back in the ball park, it looks clean though. Some of the benefits to the rear end is that it has an open differential and a reverse. The axles bearings ride like a chevy 10 bolt so it should handle some r's?
Trumpnut said:
I like it alot ! What rear end is in it ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The poontang wants this to be red, so red fishscale,scallop,fade,flake it is...

Tha Nutz said:
Holy shit!! That is fucking SWEET! I love everything about that.

Now it needs some crazy molded fishscale/scallop/fade paint job and chrome everywhere and it would be perfect.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No..No.. Not THE Poontang. The poontang (the twat thats gonna ride it). Sorry for any confusion....
Tha Nutz said:
So I assume Harpoon is painting it? Wow. That is gonna be the sickest trike ever.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

wow ..

that's seriously kool .. sits Real nice ..

know that was a lot to think out with the bearings & loads on shafts & jackshafts w/them wide tires .. lotsa leverage from them fersure ..

here's one I've got 'waiting in the wings' ..

servicar rear section and pre-'52 rear axle mated to a '69 Triumph front .. have a fresh matching-number engine for her inside the shop ..

looking forward to seeing more of yours ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Faust said:
Progress pics of the t-140 trike. I cant wait to find out how long it takes to get up to speed....

Yeah ! Ride it like it is ! Looks bitchin', Nice to see a servi car rear box reused again and now with those Moon devil '39 tallights ! The Indy wheels & slick tires fits an unpainted trike as a glove... And of course I like that Denver's springer..

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good parts on that trike of yours Dragon. I would have loved to put a servicar rear end in, but impatience got the better of me and we went with what was laying in the yard (kinda like spring cleaning). I will keep you updated as to how well the rear end holds up.
Dragon said:

wow ..

that's seriously kool .. sits Real nice ..

know that was a lot to think out with the bearings & loads on shafts & jackshafts w/them wide tires .. lotsa leverage from them fersure ..

here's one I've got 'waiting in the wings' ..

servicar rear section and pre-'52 rear axle mated to a '69 Triumph front .. have a fresh matching-number engine for her inside the shop ..

looking forward to seeing more of yours ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts