Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone know of a decent shop that can actually service a Triumph in or around the Inland Empire, Riverside area of So Cal?

I'm having a bitch of a time getting my inside trans cover to slide back into place and stay in neutral. I'd love to take it to Wes, but he's swamped with real customers already, not to mention about two hours away in LA traffic. What I'm looking for is just a place that can bail me out when I'm over my head or answer a question, order a part, service something I don't have months to figure out, etc. A bonus would be if it were something close to local. Anyone have any experience with a decent shop nearby?

Thanks,
-Bill

·
Registered
338 Posts
Try putting that cover back on while the its in first gear, I can never get the shift timing right when i do it as per the Manual.

Billdozer1811 said:
Hey, anyone know of a decent shop that can actually service a Triumph in or around the Inland Empire, Riverside area of So Cal?

I'm having a bitch of a time getting my inside trans cover to slide back into place and stay in neutral. I'd love to take it to Wes, but he's swamped with real customers already, not to mention about two hours away in LA traffic. What I'm looking for is just a place that can bail me out when I'm over my head or answer a question, order a part, service something I don't have months to figure out, etc. A bonus would be if it were something close to local. Anyone have any experience with a decent shop nearby?

Thanks,
-Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts