Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of shots of my bike with my new z-bars(thanks alot nappy), my ebay frisco tank and some of the eighties junk stripped off. Today I'm pulling the motor and monday I will start working on the frame then its off to powdercoat.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Your scoot looks like its coming along well. What color scheme are you going to do? hopefully some flake. Your bsa is lookin rad as always. Any plans for the motor. Keep us posted. Are you gonna keep that 16" on back or are you gonna have 2 skinny tire brit bits?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luke Nosewalker said:
Your scoot looks like its coming along well. What color scheme are you going to do? hopefully some flake. Your bsa is lookin rad as always. Any plans for the motor. Keep us posted. Are you gonna keep that 16" on back or are you gonna have 2 skinny tire brit bits?
Thanks- I have a bottle of garnet colored flake, its kinda dark, but I'm thinking about covering it up with some candy rootbeer, and maybe some lighter laced panels on top. I have a truck on ebay right now, if it sells the motor will probably go to four aces. I'm keeping a sixteen on the rear, probably not that one though its pretty bent and the hub is a mess.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Sounds bitchin' Great ideas man. My t100r sits about like yours right now. I will post pics soon. I like 16" out back as well as 18"ers. I think I will go with a double whitewall repro. Wes would hook you up on that motor. Im wanting to send mine out there to be gone through. Keep up the good work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts