Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Kickstarter said:
Just a few pics of my Triumph. Still a little to go, but its coming apart for paint in a couple weeks. Going to try and have it finished by the middle of March.
Looks good man.Diggin the finned primary.You gonna make it to the thaw?Who's bike is your avatar?Any more pix of it?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thats the same Triumph in the avitar.

Plan on making the Thaw, been every year so far. Hope to have it finished by then. May have the 45 there as well.

Should have so more pics latter in the week. Making the fender struts today.

I got lucky on that primary, found it a long time ago when no one wanted them. lol

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Very..very VERY cool!

Kickstarter said:
Just a few pics of my Triumph. Still a little to go, but its coming apart for paint in a couple weeks. Going to try and have it finished by the middle of March.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah man.Guess i'll see you at the thaw.Pix of the 45?I have a 42 wl,norton tranny,and a triumph frame I am doing some radical shit to.Probly won't make the thaw with it,as I will hopefully have my bike back on the road,and my nephew is riding my triumph down.Trying to get a buddy to drive a truck and haul the 45" just so I can show it mocked up to my boys.I sold five of those primaries(nice ones mind you) back around '95 for about 100 bux a piece.FUCK!Like the avatar

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cool bike men I like the look,no fat tires aloud I guess your not up with the times you got to have a 280 to be a biker know days HA HA HA fuck the masses.They will be giving those fat tires way when real bikers are left and those wannabe bikers are gone. Again nice bike.JEFF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts