·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityLompoc
StateCA
PriceIn Ad
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-If you have any questions about me - ask Hans, JDS, Memphis, Mafia...any of the OGs.
-All prices in $$ United States cash dollars.
-All items located @ 93436 zip code.
-Payment must be made by Paypal (as a gift)

Email Me At = [email protected]
or you can PM Me on here

Got a few little goodies for grabs.

First off are 2 (two) brand new 6 Volt Coils - also purchased from Four Aces to go with the Boyer Bransden Ignition. Never been used but mounted once. Lucas Style set up. SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

We have a brand new in box Boyer Bransden Ignition purchased from Four Aces Cycle Supply last year. Never been removed or used - neither have the coils. This will fit Unit Triumphs, Norton Atlas/Commandos, and a few other bikes. SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Up next is a fully functional Joe Hunt Magneto for Unit 650 Triumphs.
Tested and works fine as day - throw her on your sickle and have a blast. Includes adapter plate (as pictured) and the Hex Chuck (also pictured.) Ready to run. SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Next up is a 60/70's Ribbed Mustang Tank - super original and only scuffed with a tiny linear ding - as pictured in the photo. Solid as a rock - interior is good and this is ready to be thrown on your chop and filled up. Ready to run. $135 including shipping in the US.

Get at me with your offers and whatnot and let's make a deal!? Happy riding out there!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.