1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CityBuffalo
StateNY
Pricein ad
Done with both of my current projects and looking to move some parts to fund a pan and another triumph build

Original 1980 Harley 19 inch dual disc with a good perrelli- chrome isn't perfect but will clean up nice -(sold)

ironhead Shotgun exhausts with brand new brace. Chrome has a few dings and scratches but for being over 30 years old they are pretty damn nice, Wrap em and they could pass as new -65 plus shipping

tracker bars and risers off an 80 ironhead
25 plus

Rigid King Queen Seat off an AAE triumph frame. Good condition. It has an F embroidered on it because this seat was owned by a member of Fishbone..no shit, I'm not kidding.. Because of that lameness 50 bucks plus shipping but the seat is actually pretty nice
passenger section is 6 inches wide
driver part is 12 inches long

Harley AMF tank (not a sporty), has a nice character ding but overall nice, pretty damn clean inside, rinse and go. Same tank the kid had on his bike in the most excellent movie "Warlock Part 2" well not the exact same but same model. Notice the excellent shot of my dog shitting in the background of the picture (50 plus)

19 x 4 dual sport enduro/trials tire. Lots of people are running them up front on XS chops, they look badass. Never mounted or used, brand new 40 plus

a clean and running set of mikuni VM32s with 2-1 cable. Will work great on a jap chop or if you are clever and patient some swear by these on dual carb triumphs
115 plus

pancake/mushroom, whatever amal air filters.. 15 plus

triumph 6 over forks (60 plus)

triumph 19 with disc and good tire (70 plus)
I can throw in the caliber and master cylinder for 100 total plus)

Twisted vintage triumph highway pegs (mount to the front motormount, complete with old repop andersons) -25 plus

pretty clean lucas taillight, works good, enough lead, new bulb. metal will clean up, small crack (but clean crack) in plastic (20 plus)

not picture-10.5 inch progressive harley shocks. should fit most irons and sporties except for 79 and 80s. they may be burleys I dont know. good shape, some chrome coming off the inside spring, easily turned to face bike so you cant see it. (60 plus)
I'll be adding more this week, sporty tank(s), ironhead horseshoe oil tank, some other random things

Also have some stock things like an 80 ironhead swingarm and oil tank, stock triumph bars, 76 xs650 swingarm, headlight, signals, bars, lots of cb360 parts (pretty much anything you need in triplicate)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, some new parts some new prices... Also have a NOS santee rigid british frame I just can't seem to find an engine for, may be up soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts