Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a guy in temple hill MD that specializes in trump & BSA parts(new and used) . does anyone have his name & number. he's on ebay as triumph wizard.
i need to get some parts FAST. i dont have time to bid and wait for days for the auction to end and than wait for the post office ect. ect.....
i want to contact him and go to his shop. he's prolly only 50 minutes or less from me. normally i'm a patient guy, but i need stuff for this weekend!!!
thanx dudes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
beatcad said:
there's a guy in temple hill MD that specializes in trump & BSA parts(new and used) . does anyone have his name & number. he's on ebay as triumph wizard.
i need to get some parts FAST. i dont have time to bid and wait for days for the auction to end and than wait for the post office ect. ect.....
i want to contact him and go to his shop. he's prolly only 50 minutes or less from me. normally i'm a patient guy, but i need stuff for this weekend!!!
thanx dudes.
I just sent you a PM with his phone number. Bought a part off of him on ebay a few weeks back and it's the contact info he gave me for questions. Good luck.

·
Registered
936 Posts
chupacabra said:
I just sent you a PM with his phone number. Bought a part off of him on ebay a few weeks back and it's the contact info he gave me for questions. Good luck.
Could you maybe pass a number this way as well, ifn you're not mindin'. Please.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ol_scratch said:
Could you maybe pass a number this way as well, ifn you're not mindin'. Please.
No problem, just sent you a PM as well.

I didn't want to post the number in the open out of respect, but if anyone else needs it let me know.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn! thanx for the qiuck answer.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah, I kinda havta go with Hatch on this one... Ive seen some work that has come out that shop and man...Lets just say it is definately not up to spec to say the least.. Now as far as parts go.. He may be allright.. Just be aware that his shop is in a "nice" part of town when ya go. Its kinda sad cause he really does have a ton of stuff there, ya just gotta keep an eye on the pricing and such with him..

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm makin' motor mounts this week, and i wanna install the motor this weekend. what i really need is kickstand block. if i'm doin' all that weldin' that would be the perfedt time to install it.
i'll definatly take everones advice. if i can go there in person and hold the part in my hand i'd feel comfortable makin' the perchace. that's how i usually like to do business with strangers anyhow.
of course i'd make it myself, but the item is cheap enough, and it would prolly take me 2 hours to do it with my meager set of tools.

·
Registered
484 Posts
To the uninformed, Hatch & XCabbieS speak the truth. His hardtails are pathetic. Don't even consider letting them touch your frame.

Tom Rhodes is the guys name. His shop is R&R Cycle in Temple Hills, MD. He does have a ton of machine shop equipment and has been in the business a long time. Problem is, they are either burnt out, or just don't give a shit about the quality of their work. That being said, the kickstand block will probably be ok, as long as you weld it on yourself.

I just can't support a shop with their work ethic. Too many other reputable shops out there that need the business.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Is that the hardtail you put on your OIF last year? I remember you bagging on it. "Might as well build it from scratch... etceterahhhh"

hatch said:
Triumphwizard owes me fifty bucks. Not a man of his word. I bought a weld on hard tail section that must have been made by a blind six year old.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Yup, that's the one. I spent more time fixing it than if I had built one from scratch....which it what I'll do next time... It's one thing to sell junk, but what really pisses me off is the lying about making it right.....lying assholes that can't keep their word are worthless.

JEB said:
Is that the hardtail you put on your OIF last year? I remember you bagging on it. "Might as well build it from scratch... etceterahhhh"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts