Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Pretty much no concerning clutch basket and drive sprocket. You should be able to use a unit hub and I have done so on one of mine.

I don't know where you are looking but you should start with posting a Wanted ad in the swap meet section of this forum. Also, there are quite a few suppliers out there. British Only Austria, Peters Classic Bike Parts in the Netherlands, many, many suppliers in the UK and eBay the world over. Take your pic and good luck..

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You can wait until you have found some good used parts but it sounds like you have been waiting a while already. Buying new stuff clutch components shouldn't break the bank.

There is good used parts to be had. I have found plenty of them in the past. It really is up to you though on how long you want to wait and as mentioned in another post, you might not get an ideal part and then you are set back and looking again.

Sure, if you can afford it, buy new in this case. Get that project moving and onto another part. Time to get that bike fired up !

Yeah I found loads of suppliers of new parts. Are you just advising that regardless the second hand/old stuff I might find will need renewing anyway so I might as well just buy every single part new from a dealer ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.