Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the harley bicycle style kicker pedals will mount up to a triumph kickstarter. I just wanted to know before I buy one.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
It will work but most the bike pedal ones of late are china junk and break easy and I can tell ya from experience ya want a good kicker pedal and not some piece a shit.I got a couple broken ones to give ya:D .I would make me one out of a old bear trapp Bmx pedal that would be cool especially when it kicks back and hits ya right in the shin.Be just like eat the big one on a table top jump in the old days.BAHAHAHAHA

Shoe

Luke Nosewalker said:
Does anyone know if the harley bicycle style kicker pedals will mount up to a triumph kickstarter. I just wanted to know before I buy one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bought an HD bicycle kicker for my BSA and it did not fit.I had to open up the BSA kicker arm,then drill a small hole for the ball that locks the pedal back into the new pedal.I did not like the way that cheapo spring washer worked.They do make "Brit specific" ones though.Call Wes @ Four Aces.Colors too.

fouracescycle.com

Jimmy Diesel

·
Registered
726 Posts
TT is right...the bicycle pedals are junk.....The pedal falls off and your left with the shaft.....

.....get it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Not cuttin on Wes's stuff but usually nice repop means China shit and mine looks just like his he's sellin.MINE DID NOT COME FROM WES.So dont start hammerin me but they look just like them and they were shit I am tellin ya your better with a stock one than a piece of shit one any day.My stock one has made on this earth 40 years and is still going strong my nice repop one made it about 2 weeks and about caused me to need plastic surgery to my shin.Not as cool looking the original but will worth the price of admission.

Maybe Wes could give us the low down on his and they are better than the ones I had
.My came from a major supplier of HD parts.

Shoe
aj650 said:
check with Wes at FourAcesCycle.com

http://www.fouracescycle.com/Content/Four_Aces_Custom_Chopper_Parts.htm

(pic at the bottom of the page)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts