Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:

After:

Still waiting on a few parts to come in but she's rideable. Did a 260 mile trip to philly for ride to skate with her and man am I going to have a tough time not getting in trouble with the law. Built for drag racing, peg draggin, lane splitting, 100 mph freeway cruising and she passed the test with flying colors.

Have to finish hooking up the nitrous system, rear brakes and finish milling out my sprocket cover.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weirdo.

Did you mess with gearing?
Agreed.

Yes doctor, did some maths and came up with a good combo. Geared tall and she's light enough and powerful enough to pull the gear really well light to light, actually she just plain rips.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I am not a "high"bars kind of person. but I really like everything,and I mean EVERYTHING else.If it had a set of low risers and a set of drag bars I would have to put it on my wish list.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
in my opinion this bike needs other wheels
but i have to give you the thumbsup for the welding you've done
real clean !! awesome
If money wasn't an option I completely agree E.D. In my head this bike needs a set of BST carbon fiber wheels.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not really my style, but this scoot is sexy as hell. I wouldn't build it for me, but I would steal it and ride the hell out of it. Nice work!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I take it your freeways are pretty decent there? Because my bike Is swingarmed and I still fly off my seat from time to time on these shitty california freeways. There are parts here that make me want to pull over and check If my kidneys are still there.

The reason I bring this up here is it sounds like you ride the way i do...hard... And for that reason I havent hard tailed my bike.

Sick bike. Love everything you did

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Roads in jersey blow Canvas, they have been known to swallow bikes whole. Just have to keep an eye out for them keep your head up and look far ahead, I don't have any issues that a wheelie or some quick flicking can't fix. The real problem is making sure you don't get creamed by crazy ass nyc/nj traffic, that shit will kill you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts