Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is that Trent is the man!

I have bought a few things from him and each and every time he has been straight as an arrow (except for the whole gay thing)...............You would be hard-pressed to find a better, more honest person to deal with.

If you ever have a chance to deal with Trent, do it..........

Oh, and his fabrication work can't be beat...........real QUALITY.

I am only writing this to thank Trent and to help point people in the right direction.............I'd want the same done for me...........

Alright, enough nut-sucking..............back to your regular programming.........

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The whole Gay thing??? Trent is that true??? Damn, send me my seat pans back!!! HA HA

HeX said:
All I have to say is that Trent is the man!

I have bought a few things from him and each and every time he has been straight as an arrow (except for the whole gay thing)...............You would be hard-pressed to find a better, more honest person to deal with.

If you ever have a chance to deal with Trent, do it..........

Oh, and his fabrication work can't be beat...........real QUALITY.

I am only writing this to thank Trent and to help point people in the right direction.............I'd want the same done for me...........

Alright, enough nut-sucking..............back to your regular programming.........

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Trent has provided me some great info. I actually think he knows stuff about welding, fab, bikes and such. He's already helped me on my paint and seat pan ideas.

He needs to spend some time on finishing up his website instead of sitting around chatting about his truck:

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Re: TRENT (atomic customs) is the MAN!!!!!!!!!

Ladies please. I told you, I dont swing that way. Stop emailing and harassing me! I am sure you can find someone to quench your manlove needs, but it aint here!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: TRENT (atomic customs) is the MAN!!!!!!!!!

jesus, i don't know where this thread is headed, but if it's a trent feedback type o' thread, chalk up another happy customer.
i got a triumph project from trent a few years ago and am just getting around to it now. pics etc coming soon

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have also had good deals with him, would recommend him to anyone. I think its important to note when people do good instead of just having posts about how bad someone / something sucks.

That pic. is some funny shit...can't wait to see all the jokes that film will provide...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.