Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On the way to work around midnight last night some thing on the side of the road caught my eye. I pulled over and found these just laying in the grass in front of somebody's house !!! not my taste of paint but they are in great shape.

·
Administrator
7,798 Posts
Maybe the owner didn't put them away, he's probably still wondering where he left them?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was trash night and they were on the grass next to the road. I got pipes at the same place once before so I am pretty sure he or she was trowing them out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I agree you're either full of shiat or badly mistaken. If the guy did indeed throw those away I want proof ha!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm not too sure about that. If they were accidentally left on the side of the road, that person would have to be the most irresponsible fucker on the face of the planet. I have never heard of someone saying "Hey, do you know where I left my tanks? The last place I had them was on the trash curb." Even if they were dropped of by a friend to that person, they would not have left them by the curb. Just like it was stated on the thread that found the springer, someone might not have known what they had and tossed it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I just took a walk by and there was no more stuff, just trash. guy across the street has this in his drive way. cant wait till he he parks it by the curb!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I want my tanks back kaman. You are full of crap. every time I build a bike I keep all of the parts out by the curb on trashnight. Its cool out there and I work by streetlight so my dad doesn't dock my allowance for the spike in the electric bill.
But seriously folks, why are 99% of people who are into motorcycles dickheads?????

·
Registered
820 Posts
Go back and ask for the rest of the bike. Before it gets tossed to the curb.:rolleyes: Might be someones pissed off ex cleaning out the garage.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If he left them out there he deserves it and you deserve them. If it ever came back to you you, use the "It's penance for leaving them out in the yard" defense (According to the artwork on the tank).

·
Registered
381 Posts
so thats what happened to those. I sat them down to take a quick pic of a 57 chevy, then took off walkin and forgot to pick them back up, came back a little bit later, and they were gone

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Thats awesome!!! Yeah you should totally write them a note... "Dear Homeowner, I'm the one that has been picking up all the parts that you leave out on trash day, I'm just wondering if there is a cherry panhead in your garage that you don't want anymore, it will save you and I the trouble of dishing out these parts one at a time."

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Maybe his old lady is sick of finding parts in the dishwasher and is chucking them out when he's away on "business"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts