Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
LOL, funny.

i like it. I laugh so hard when paul jr braggs about himself being a fabricator. he can weld pretty good but can't build a gas tank to save his life, or a frame.

·
Registered
421 Posts
snortonnorton said:
i like it. I laugh so hard when paul jr braggs about himself being a fabricator.
Lest we forget, there is more than one type of fabricator. Methinks those boys are the other kind. ;)

Nice work as usual Brian.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
BrianPettit said:
Thanks man. I really enjoy doing cartoons. I did a whole bunch of them for my WWII reenacting groups. Kinda tapped that keg dry so now I can do some hot rod and bike toons. I will take some time to get enough together though.

Glad you guys like this one.
Brian
Funny man..............I like it.

On a side note, I do F&I War living history. 1750s and 60s.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Funny!!!!!!

Hey Lil Joe, are you going with us to the air show this weekend? How often do you get to se EIGHT B-17s flying in one place. I know in the 30 years I've been going to air shows, I NEVER have seen more than 3.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have never been to an air show. I have been wanting to go. Where is it at???
Lil Joe

Django said:
Funny!!!!!!

Hey Lil Joe, are you going with us to the air show this weekend? How often do you get to se EIGHT B-17s flying in one place. I know in the 30 years I've been going to air shows, I NEVER have seen more than 3.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is good to see that I'm not the only one here that dresses up in old clothes and carries guns.:D

I will be at Rockford this year too. We usually do 502nd Airborne but there is too many Airborne so we will be doing regular infantry this year.

Thanks again for the compliments on the cartoon guys. I'll have to whip up some more soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Could you post a couple of your WWII ones?? Thanks
Lil Joe

BrianPettit said:
It is good to see that I'm not the only one here that dresses up in old clothes and carries guns.:D

I will be at Rockford this year too. We usually do 502nd Airborne but there is too many Airborne so we will be doing regular infantry this year.

Thanks again for the compliments on the cartoon guys. I'll have to whip up some more soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.